Week 1 - Habits
Identify, embed and stack productive daily habits.
We’ll help you identify what daily habits you choose to embed; we want them to:
- be useful for you today and to accelerate you towards your vision
- stretch you out of your comfort zone without compromising you or your family in any way shape or form
- be a matter of choice, not willpower
Week 2 - Strengths
Align your strengths and skills with a meaningful goal to achieve peak performance.
We’ll help you identify the ‘triggers’ which knock you off course. Once you recognise the triggers, and the patterns that follows then you can be:
- more intentional about using your strengths to reframe things, and to get you back on track sooner
- be more productive, enjoy working more, and connect better with those around you, be more resourceful and solutions focused
Week 3 - Values (vs Beliefs)
Find out what’s truly important to you.
Understanding your values is a vital step in designing the Ideal Future that will set you free and make you happy.
We’ll help you by looking at what ideas and constructs you inherited from your figures of authority:
- How have inherited ideas shaped your perspective on life and work?
- Which ones serve you well today? Which limit you?